040182 KU Implementation of Optimization Techniques - Teil 1 (MA) (2020S)
- Anmeldung von Mo 10.02.2020 09:00 bis Mi 19.02.2020 12:00
- Anmeldung von Di 25.02.2020 09:00 bis Mi 26.02.2020 12:00
- Abmeldung bis Do 30.04.2020 23:59
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
Seminarraum 13 Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1 2.Stock
PC-Seminarraum 5 Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1 1.Untergeschoß
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
* [30%] Mid-Term Exam (pen and paper, closed book)
* [40%] End-Term Exam (programming, open book)The homework programming exercises can (and should be done) in groups of 2 - 3 people. They have to be uploaded in Moodle until latest Tuesday 23:59 o'clock prior to the next class. Theory questions are individual assessments and have to be ticked on Moodle until Thursday 12:00 o'clock. At the beginning of each class students/groups will be randomly selected to present their answer/code. In general, if a theory question is ticked or a programming exercise is uploaded students must be present in class, so that they can be chosen to present their homework.
Absence without a valid excuse can be penalized by deducting up to twice as many points as the ticked questions/exercises are worth. If one is asked to present the solution of a programming exercise but fails to do so, all points for programming exercises of the respective class will be canceled. Similarly, if one fails to answer a theory question, all ticks for theory questions of the respective class will be canceled.
Attempts of cheating by groups (e.g., uploading code which was partly not written by themselves) or single students (e.g., no contribution to the exercise) might be penalized by deducting up to twice as many points as the exercise is worth. In severe cases, cheating (copying code) may even lead to failing the course and an entry of “X” in the record of exams.
The amount of work for the programming exercises increases throughout the course. The achievable points for the exercises are therefore weighted according to their workload (i.e. exercises at the beginning of the course are worth less points than exercises at the end of the course).
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
1: >87% to 100%
2: >75% to <87.5%
3: >63% to <75%
4: >50% to <62.5%
* Implementation of programs that make use of the mentioned concepts of C#
In order to access this material you need a valid UNET account. Moodle weblogin: https://moodle.univie.ac.at/Useful links: