040491 KU Implementation of Optimization Techniques - Teil 1 (MA) (2020W)
* UK Special Topics in Production/Logistics/SCM: Softwaretools in Decision SupportThe course is particularly recommended to students, who want to write their thesis in the field Smart Production and Supply Chain ManagementIf students do not complete Part 1 successfully, those will be de-registered by the system for Part 2.
- Anmeldung von Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 bis Mi 23.09.2020 12:00
- Anmeldung von Mo 28.09.2020 09:00 bis Mi 30.09.2020 12:00
- Abmeldung bis Sa 31.10.2020 12:00
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
Attempts of cheating might be penalized by deducting up to twice as many points as the exercise is worth. In severe cases, cheating (copying code) may even lead to failing the course and an entry of “X” in the record of exams.
The amount of work for the programming exercises increases throughout the course. The achievable points for the exercises are therefore weighted according to their workload (i.e. exercises at the beginning of the course are worth less points than exercises at the end of the course).
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
1: >87% to 100%
2: >75% to <87.5%
3: >63% to <75%
4: >50% to <62.5%
* Implementation of programs that make use of the mentioned concepts of C#
In order to access this material you need a valid UNET account. Moodle weblogin: https://moodle.univie.ac.at/Useful links: