052613 VU Multimedia Retrieval and Content-Based Search (2020W)
- Anmeldung von Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 bis Mo 21.09.2020 09:00
- Abmeldung bis Mi 14.10.2020 23:59
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
!! NOTE: Due to SARS CoV-2, this course will take place in some hybrid form. Course units are held online, exams are planned to take place on-site. A detailed prospective schedule will be available via Moodle.
All organizational adjustments due to regulations wrt the SARS CoV-2 crisis will be announced in writing for you as participants of the course in Moodle and also sent via e-mail.
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
Three assignments to be submitted throughout the semester,
each will be graded separately.
Grading will be based on
- the completion of the assigned tasks
- the demonstrated understanding of the technologies and underlying theories.
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
- must submit a solution for each project assignment, and
- need to reach at least 50% of the maximum points achievable over all assignments, and
- need to reach at least 50% of the maximum points achievable over all written exams, and
- need to be present at each assessment meeting for the assignments if requested.Grading scale:
89% <= P <= 100% Sehr Gut (1)
76% <= P < 89% Gut (2)
63% <= P < 76% Befriedigend (3)
50% <= P < 63% Genügend (4)
0% <= P < 50% Nicht Genügend (5)
Required and recommended readings listed at the end of each chapter.
Selected Chapters of Manning et al. "Introduction to Information Retrieval", available at: http://nlp.stanford.edu/IR-book/information-retrieval-book.html
Additional papers will be available through Moodle.