180135 SE Ethics and Profit: A History of Ideas (2021S)
- Anmeldung von Fr 12.02.2021 09:00 bis Mi 17.02.2021 10:00
- Anmeldung von Mi 24.02.2021 09:00 bis Mo 01.03.2021 10:00
- Abmeldung bis Mi 31.03.2021 23:59
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
For the time being, this seminar takes places as an e-learning seminar on Moodle. All registered students are already signed up for the Moodle course, where further information is posted in the announcements forum. If you cannot access Moodle but are registered for the course, please send me an email.To allow for optimum use of the limited seminar places, if there is a waiting list, then students who do not attend the first seminar session without notification of the lecturer will automatically be de-registered to make space for students on the waiting list.
If you have registered and cannot make it to the first session, but intend to follow this seminar, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the session to keep your place.
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
2) A minimal outline of a proposed final essay. Weight: 5%. Deadline: June 25, 2020, 23:59.
3) Peer feedback on one other student's minimal essay outline. Weight: 5%. Deadline: June 30, 2020, 23:59.
2) A final essay of 2300-2500 words (including bibliography and footnotes), on any topic from the seminar. Weight: 65%. Deadline: September 15, 2020, 23:59. I will only mark submissions after this deadline, irrespective of how early you submit. However, if you need your final seminar grade earlier than late September, e.g. if you are on an exchange semester, then you can also submit by an optional early submission deadline of June 30, 2020, 23:59, and I will then mark your submission shortly after this deadline.The final essay is to be submitted as pdf file on Moodle, with all identifying information (name, student ID) in the text, file name, and file metadata removed to facilitate anonymous marking.Except for the weekly tasks, delayed submissions are subject to a penalty of +0.2 marks for each day (24h) of lateness. If your submission is delayed for reasons outside of your control, e.g. illness, please contact me via email as soon as possible.