Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform.
Further information about on-site teaching can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
030566 MC Ius Commune Moot Court (2019W)
Imperial Aulic Council
Continuous assessment of course work
max. 12 participants
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Block vom 17.2. bis 21.2. in Frankfurt am Main
10:15 - 11:45
Seminarraum SEM41 Schottenbastei 10-16, Juridicum, 4.OG
Assessment and permitted materials
The students' progress will be monitored on the basis of their participation in the pre-moots and the moot.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
There are six conditions for a successful participation in the 5th Ius Commune Moot Court - The Imperial Aulic Council 2020:
- interest in, but no prior knowledge of the Ius Commune
- a letter of motivation
- above than average English language skills
- readiness to work in a team
- participation in two pre-moots, one in Franfurt-on-Main, Gießen and Fulda (winter term) and one in Vienna and Brno (summer term 2020), and the moot
- writing a seminar paper based on the oral pleading in the moot court (in order to gain 4 additional ECTS)
The moot counts as the final exam.
Available in class.
Last modified: Mo 07.09.2020 15:19