040118 KU Corporate Restructuring (MA) (2019S)
This is to let you know that I will take over the course Corporate Restructuring in the summer semester.
The good news is that it will be a case-based course with lots of applications and hands-on experience.
- Registration is open from Mo 11.02.2019 09:00 to We 20.02.2019 12:00
- Registration is open from Tu 26.02.2019 09:00 to We 27.02.2019 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 14.03.2019 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
80% Case-study work (in groups)
DONALD DEPAMPHILIS: MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND OTHER RESTRUCTURING ACTIVITIES (ACADEMIC PRESS, 2ND ED.)• OTHER RECOMMENDED BOOKS:
• PATRICK GAUGHAN, MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURINGS (3RD ED, WILEY)
• STUART GILSON, CREATING VALUE THROUGH CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING (WILEY FINANCE)
• FRED WESTON AND SAMUEL WEAVER, MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS (MC GRAW-HILL)
• FRED WESTON, KWANG CHUNG, JUAN SIU, TAKEOVERS, RESTRUCTURING, & CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (2ND ED., PRENTICE-HALL)LINKS TO CASES FROM HBS, INSEAD AND HEC WILL BE PROVIDED IN DUE COURSE.