040245 UK Incentives and Strategic Behavior (BA) (2020W)
Track in Competition and Regulation
- Registration is open from Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 to We 23.09.2020 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Exams will take place through Collaborate
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
less than 50%, 5
2. Principles of Decision-Making
3. Normal Form Games: Dominant Strategies, Equilibrium.
4. Applications: Coordination Games, Focal Points
5. Extensive Form Games: Subgame Perfection.
6. Applications: Conflict, Commitment.
8. Applications: Cooperation, Repeated Interactions.
9. Applications: Collective Decisions and Politics.
For reference you can also use any introductory and other game-theory books, such as R.
Gibbons "A Primer in Game Theory", M. J. Osborne "An Introduction to Game Theory",
R. Myerson "Game Theory: Analysis of Conflict".