040569 KU Valuation (MA) (2019S)
- Registration is open from Mo 11.02.2019 09:00 to We 20.02.2019 12:00
- Registration is open from Tu 26.02.2019 09:00 to We 27.02.2019 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 14.03.2019 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
• Working language is English.
• Students are required to come to classes, read all cases and actively participate in the discussions.
• There will be 3 case preparations (one non-graded, two graded). Cases must be handed in on time. No credit will be given for late cases.
• You are encouraged to meet in groups to discuss and analyze the cases. In the past, students have found that these groups complement the class discussion well.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
The pass grade is 50 %, but you should get at least 50% in each part in order to successfully complete the course.
• Investment Valuation, 2nd edition, Aswath Damodaran, 2002 (book, manuscript,lecturenote).
• Valuation, 4th edition, Chapters 5-12, McKinsey & Company, Tim Koller, Marc Goedhart and David Wessels, 2005.
• Valuation: The Art and Science of Corporate Investment Decisions, Sheridan Titman and John Martin, Addison Wesley, 2007.