040834 UK Theory and Empirics of Monetary Integration (E) (MA) (2018W)
- Registration is open from Mo 10.09.2018 09:00 to Th 20.09.2018 12:00
- Registration is open from Mo 24.09.2018 09:00 to We 26.09.2018 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 15.10.2018 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- 19 points: final exam (90 minutes, closed book exam)
- 16 points: active participation during the course
- 5 points: newspaper research on a given topic (announced at the end of the
first lecture block)
Final exam: Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 18.30 - 20.00 h, HS 9
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
a package, so that on each course day the content of the lecture is rounded up by
corresponding group works and presentations. I therefore recommend taking both
courses. It is, however, also possible to register just for either the UK or the SE.
(4 ECTS each).
Edition, Oxford University Press.