040893 KU Supply Chain Management (MA) (2021S)
- Registration is open from Th 11.02.2021 09:00 to Mo 22.02.2021 12:00
- Registration is open from Th 25.02.2021 09:00 to Fr 26.02.2021 12:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- homework assignments: 20%; continuously throughout the semester; exercises to be prepared for the interactive sessions (Collaborate); presentations of examples
- a written midterm exam: 30% (Excel-based Take-Home-Exam: online!), 26.4.2021
- a final exam (50%) which consists of 2 parts:
* Take-Home-Exam (online): 30%, 21.6.2021
* Case study (via video): 20%, on June 28/29/30. The exact dates and time slots will be determined individually
The Beer Game will take place virtually, on 14.6.2021.
at least 50% have to be obtained for a positive grade. The other grades are distributed as follows:
4: 50% to <63%
3: 63% to <75%
2: 75% to <88%
1: 88% to 100%Cheating during an examination will be sanctioned according to the university's constitution in its current form (i.e., the entire course will not be graded but marked as cheated and counted as one attempt).
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
A maximum of 2 sessions may be missed.
- Cachon, G., Terwiesch, C. (2009), Matching Supply with Demand, 3rd edition, McGraw-Hill
- Simchi-Levi, D., Kaminsky, P., Simchi-Levi, E. (2008), Designing and Managing the Supply Chain: Concepts, Strategies and Case Studies, 3rd edition, McGraw-Hill
- Dixit, A. K. and Pindyck, R. S., Investment under Uncertainty, Princeton University Press, 1994