150108 UE Japanese Grammar I (2020W)
- Registration is open from Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 to Mo 28.09.2020 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 30.10.2020 18:00
COURSE TYPE: digital-asynchronous in principle; digital-synchronous and on-site elements possibleThe course starts on October 14th. In case we want/need to meet, online or offline, the default time slot for that is 13:15-15:15 (sharp) on Wednesdays, the default place is the Sem OAW.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Otherwise, active participation and cooperation between students is very much encouraged, and participation in the forums, especially the pre- and post-lesson q&a sessions and discussions, deemed an important element of the course.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- written translations (55 %) —about 1/week; semi-random sample, at least 3 times/semester; worst result discarded, rest averaged;
- other short submissions, e.g. questions on lessons, kanji & vocabulary tests, and so on (25 %) —up to 2/week; full / semi-random sample
- active participation (20 %) —primarily contributions to the forum, asking and answering questionsFinally, up to 5 percentage points may be awarded / docked at the sole discretion of the lecturer.
Available at Facultas bookshop in “Hof 1” on Campus.Additional material may be distributed in class and/or via the e-learning platform (Moodle).
Association in the course directory
EC Wirtschaftskommunikation Japanisch I