180062 PS Collective Responsibility (2020W)
- Registration is open from We 16.09.2020 09:00 to We 23.09.2020 10:00
- Registration is open from Fr 25.09.2020 09:00 to Fr 02.10.2020 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Interlocutor: The student prepares a short presentation for one of the texts and leads the discussion (10%)
- A detailed outline of the essay you plan to write (20%).
- Essay (60%)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Students are expected to actively attend the seminar. Two unauthorized absences will be excused. Active seminar attendance includes reading the assigned core texts and submitting questions 12 out of 14 meetings, 24 hours before each seminar.
Students are expected to be capable of writing an essay according to academic standards.