Get vaccinated to work and study safely together in autumn.
To enable a smooth and safe start into the semester for all members of the University of Vienna, you can get vaccinated without prior appointment on the Campus of the University of Vienna from Saturday, 18 September, until Monday, 20 September. More information: https://www.univie.ac.at/en/about-us/further-information/coronavirus/.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
180166 SE Personal Identity (2011W)
Continuous assessment of course work
alle Termine im HS 3 E
Montag: 14.00-16.00 Uhr u. 18.00-20.00 Uhr
am 5.12./12.12./9.1./16.1./18.104.22.168./jeweils ct.
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Th 15.09.2011 00:00 to Su 02.10.2011 08:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 31.10.2011 00:00
Currently no class schedule is known.
Assessment and permitted materials
Computing the Final Grade: 20% minutes; 30% presentation; 50% term paper.
1. Minutes: Students have to take the minutes of one seminar meeting, write them up, and present them
at the beginning of the following seminar meeting. The presentation of the minutes should take about
10 minutes. The written minutes have to be turned in.
2. Presentations: Students have to give a presentation on at least one of the readings assigned for the
course. The presentations should last about 20 minutes. The written presentation has to be turned
3. Term paper: Students have to submit a term paper by March 31, 2012. The topic of the term paper may not coincide with the topic of the presentation.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
A profound understanding of the epistemology of disagreement, familiarity with the secondary literature.
Seminar with obligatory attendance, detailed engagement with texts, students presentations, and discussions.
A master copy of all of the readings will be made available at the first meeting.
MA M1, MA M3, § 4.1.4, HPS M04
Last modified: Mo 07.09.2020 15:36