260243 VO Experimental Physics III: Quantum Mechanics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics (2021S)
Quanta, atoms and nuclei
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Understanding and transfer of lecture material
2nd part: Understanding and transfer of lecture materialOnly pocket calculators and a single 1-page (A4) cheat sheet allowed. No open books. No computers or communication.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
(4, genügend): [50% - 62.5%[
(3, befriedigend): [62.5% - 75%[
(2, gut): [75% - 87.5%[
(1, sehr gut): [87.5% - 100%[
A large part of the contents of this lecture is described in excellent textbooks, many of which are freely available as e-books for UNIVIE students. This includes:
1. W. Demtröder: Experimentalphysik 3 Springer.
2. W. Demtröder: Experimentalphysik 4, Springer.
3. Tipler Physik, Springer 2015
4. Meschede, Gerthsen Physik Springer 2015
5. Bethge, Walter & Wiedemann, B. Kernphysik: Eine Einführung. Springer, 2008
and many other books that you find in our central library on quantum, atomic, and nuclear physics for free.