267036 SE What are Open Source Tutorials and when are they useful? (2020S)
- Registration is open from Mo 03.02.2020 08:00 to Mo 24.02.2020 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 30.04.2020 23:59
***11.03.2020 CLASS WILL CONTINUE VIA SKYPE
At least until after Easter break, the University of Vienna has forbid us from meeting in person, due to the Corona virus. This does not mean, however, that your class is canceled. It means, rather, that we must have the class mutate into an online version of itself.
***The thing to do BEFORE class next week is to find me on Skype (my Skype name is mike.hull.physics). If you did not receive an e-mail from me, then I do not have your e-mail address. Be sure to send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
Including the Vorbesprechung, we will meet 15 times
Do 14:00-15:30 Uhr
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
1) attendance and participation during class
2) weekly homework assignments
3) a) teaching one or more lessons from the curriculum to colleagues during the seminar, and b) written reflections of this teaching as well as teaching of Gymnasium students