270052 SE Chemical Biology (2018W)
- Registration is open from Sa 01.09.2018 08:00 to Tu 25.09.2018 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Tu 25.09.2018 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Please be aware that on the 06.11.2018 the lecture will exceptionally take place in SEMINAR ROOM 3 instead than seminar room 2!
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- attendance at 9 or more seminars is required for a grade to be given.
- 10% of the course grade will be based on participation during the course.
- 45% of the course grade will be based on exercises given during the course period (4 exercises will be given and the best 3 grades will be counted).
- 45% of the course grade will be based on a final assessment to be done in students’ own time and submitted after the course ends (date still to be finalized).
- grades will be given as: 0 – 49% (5), 50 – 59% (4), 60 - 69% (3), 70 – 79% (2), 80 – 100% (1).