270256 UE Research example in Biophysical Chemistry (2020W)
6.00 ECTS (6.00 SWS), SPL 27 - Chemie
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Tu 01.09.2020 08:00 to Su 31.01.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Su 31.01.2021 23:59
max. 15 participants
- Annette Rompel
- Ingrid Gregorovic
- Nadiia Gumerova
- Ioannis Kampatsikas
- Hoa Le Xuan
- Tetyana Milojevic
- Felix Panis
- Stefan Solé
- Elias Tanuhadi
Currently no class schedule is known.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Assessment of laboratory work and presentation of own research activity.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Independent research work under the supervision of a university assistant.
The literature is provided by the university assistant.
Association in the course directory
BC-5, CHE II-5
Last modified: Th 08.10.2020 09:30
analysis) of metallo proteins purified from natural resources, and determination of the protein sequence of metallo proteins and recombinant expression.
2) Synthesis of polyphenolic compounds like flavonoids and complexation of those with metals
3) Polyoxometalates mediating protein crystallization
4) Analysis of the interaction of tumor-inhibiting compounds with serum proteins by X-ray crystallography