280032 VU BA_ERD_26 Introduction in Hydrochemistry and Environmental Chemistry (PI) (2020S)
- Registration is open from We 12.02.2020 10:00 to We 26.02.2020 23:59
- Registration is open from Mo 02.03.2020 10:00 to Mo 16.03.2020 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Th 30.04.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Parts of the course are taught in English.Teile des Kurses werden in englisch gelehrt.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
1. Written exercises assignment is due on 25.05.2020. (5%)
Exercises are supposed to be handed in personally, if possible, or electronically. Further details will be announced via Moodle.2. Written examination on 25.05.2020 (35%)
The exam will be held in the lecture room, if possible, or electronically. This will be announced via Moodle.Environmental Geochemistry (SK & NK) 60%
Two written quizzes, 30% each. May 13, and June 10 between 9 and 10:30 am. Quizzes will be held by moodle and will not be repeated. The quizzes are in open-book format, pocket calculators are allowed. Further details are found on moodle.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
As long as attendance teaching is not possible, all lecture and exercise materials will be uploaded at Moodle. The discussion of the lectures and exercises will take place via Zoom meetings at the regular lecture times.Wednesdays: Introduction in Environmental Chemistry (SK & NK)
1. Quizz: Thermodynamics, Kinetics, Acid- Base Chemistry.