290009 PS Course in Didactics of "Geography and Economics": Applied Didactics of Economics (2018W)
- Registration is open from Th 06.09.2018 07:00 to Th 20.09.2018 07:00
- Deregistration possible until Su 14.10.2018 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
In der ersten Einheit besteht Anwesenheitspflicht (bei Abwesenheit: Abmeldung von der Lehrveranstaltung).
Pflichttermin: Dienstag, der 30.Oktober 8:30-11:30 im Wirtschaftsmuseum
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
The proseminar is held as a course with continuous assessment of students' performance. If you do not take the course and do not deregister before the “Univis” deadline, you will get negative grading. In this case the whole course has to be
repeated. There’s compulsory attendance (missing 3 hours max.).
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
• Active participation (discussions, individual, partner and group assignments, etc.): 40%,
• Reading of and reflecting on recommended texts (individual assignment): 20%,
• Preparing and presenting a full teaching unit (conceptual version) in teamwork and submitting a written version of it including feedback: 40%
Each point needs to be positive for an overall positive grade.