290072 PS ,Nothing is as practical as a good theory' (2020S)
fundamentals and consequences of theoretical geography for working as a geographer
- Registration is open from Mo 10.02.2020 08:00 to Su 23.02.2020 23:59
- Registration is open from Tu 25.02.2020 17:00 to Th 27.02.2020 09:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 30.04.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- 2 Examples of KSKK (search for, explain and present)
- 1 Examination of the connection between theory and empiricism (written documentation and presentation in the course)
- active participation (constructive, meaningful contributions and involvement in the discussions of the course
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Attendance at the first meeting is mandatory, as this is where we jointly (!) determine our working methods and the standard of assessment.
- Attendance is compulsory, students may miss the equivalent of 2 x 2 h without excuse.
- Active participation in the course through constructive contributions to the discussionBeurteilungsmaßstab:
There are 100 points to be awarded. The distribution of the points to the individual partial performances in the Proseminar will be bindingly determined together in the first session.For a positive evaluation of the course 60 points are required.
1 (very good) 100-90 points
2 (good) 89-81 points
3 (satisfactory) 80-71 points
4 (sufficient) 70-60 points
5 (not sufficient) 59-0 points