300191 UE Bioinformatics for non-bioinformaticians - how to build and analyse a transcriptome (2020W)
- Registration is open from Th 10.09.2020 08:00 to Th 24.09.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 18:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The course will run from 9am until 1pm Monday - Friday from the 01/02/2020 until the 12/02/2020.There will be an online pre-meeting on the 5.10, at 14:00h. Attendance is mendatory to be able to take the course. We will send instructions via e-mail a few days before.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
1) a multiple choice exam at the end of the first week - 30 % of total grade
2) the submission of a data sheet detailing the results of their transcriptome assembly and analysis 30%
3) a short group presentation comparing the results of the group members - 40%
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
2- Basic knowledge on molecular biology: DNA replication, transcription, translation.
2. Molecular Biology of the cell (Book)