Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
301102 UE Practical Course in Molecular Genetics and Pathology (2021S)
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Th 11.02.2021 08:00 to Th 29.07.2021 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Th 29.07.2021 18:00
max. 12 participants
Course requirements and admission criteria:
1. Attendance at the preliminary meeting (‘Vorbesprechung’);
2. Successfully completion of the lecture VO301101 ‘Epigenetics’ (WS) Egger, Seiser;
3. Master’s students in A 066 877 'Genetics und Developmental Biology' will have preferential access;
4. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bring a copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).
Assessment and permitted materials
Compulsory attendance; the evaluation consists of different performances: active participation and results obtained, written report, theoretical knowledge including final exam (the percentage of the subgrades will be announced by the course leader); each of the subgrades must have a positive evaluation.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Students need to perform the experiments, write a protocol and give a final presentation
scripts and literature provided by teachers
C. David Allis, Marie-Laure Caparros, Thomas Jenuwein, Danny Reinberg: Epigenetics 2nd edition
MGE I-2, Biologische Chemie: BIO II-1
Last modified: We 26.05.2021 07:49