Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
301846 UE Practical Course in Molecular Microbiology (2019S)
Continuous assessment of course work
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Fr 08.02.2019 08:00 to Mo 27.05.2019 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 27.05.2019 18:00
max. 16 participants
First meeting: 26.8.2019; 9:00am; SR 1 6th floor /BZB, Dr. Bohr-Gasse 9,1030 Wien.
Course: 26.8. - 13.9.2019
Curricular requirements for enrollment to the course for all participants: Completion of Lecture 301364 (Research topics in Molecular Microbiology, Microbial Ecology and Immunobiology).;
Course requirements and admission criteria:
1. Attendance at the first meeting (‘Vorbesprechung’);
2. Master’s students in A 066 830 'Molecular Microbiology, Microbial Ecology and Immunobiology' will have preferential access;
3. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bring a copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).
Assessment and permitted materials
Compulsory attendance; the evaluation consists of different performances: active participation and results obtained, written report, theoretical knowledge including final exam (the percentage of the subgrades will be announced by the course leader); each of the subgrades must have a positive evaluation.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
MMEI I, MGE III-2, BIO II-1, MMB W-2
Last modified: Th 02.05.2019 10:28