301904 UE Neurophysiology and behavior of C. elegans (2020W)
- Registration is open from Th 10.09.2020 08:00 to Th 24.09.2020 18:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 18:00
Termin: 23.11. - 04.12.2020
Ort: Research Institute of Molecular Pathology Campus Vienna Biocenter 1, 1030 Wien)
Time: Oct 7, 2020 14:30 AM ViennaJoin Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85825637405?pwd=V0dPY21wSDVLdnI2T0N5NnNxWU9HZz09Meeting ID: 858 2563 7405
Passcode: 961360Requirements & conditions of admission:Students who were admitted to the course in the last semester that was canceled due to the covid-19 lockdown will be admitted with top priority.
Course requirements and admission criteria:
1. Attendance at the preliminary meeting (‘Vorbesprechung’);
2. Successfully completion of the lecture VO301101 ‘Epigenetics’ (WS) Egger, Seiser;
3. Master’s students in A 066834 Molekulare Biologie/Schwerpunkt Neurowissenschaften and A 066 878 'Verhaltens-, Neuro- und Kognitionsbiologiewill have preferential access;
4. Additional requirements for students who have not completed their bachelor's degree in the bachelor's program Biologie at the University of Vienna in the areas of BMG or BMB: External students who got practical courses (UE) as requirement by the admission to the Master´s program have to complete them in advance (bring a copy of your admission letter and a current transcript to the preliminary meeting).