322011 VO Personalized Pharmacotherapy - M9 (2019W)
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
written exam, grading scale 1-5
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
• Gideon Koren (2006). Medication Safety in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The Evidence-Based, A to Z Clinician's Pocket Guide.
• Koda-Kimble, M. (2012). Applied therapeutics. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
• Garbis, H. (2002); Drugs During Pregnancy and Lactation: Handbook of prescription drugs and comparative risk assessment
• Koch, S., Gloth, F. and Nay, R. (2010). Medication management in older adults. Totowa, N.J.: Humana.
• Wehling, M. (2013). Drug therapy for the elderly. Vienna: Springer.