340290 UE Translation in Engineering and Natural Sciences: Spanish (2020W)
- Registration is open from Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 to Fr 02.10.2020 17:00
- Registration is open from Mo 12.10.2020 09:00 to Fr 16.10.2020 17:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
If course units cannot be held with students in attendance on campus,
• learning materials will be made available in the Moodle course and/or
• communication with students will take place via communication tools (e.g. forum or chat) that are available in the Moodle course and/or
• planned tasks that would originally require the student to be present in the classroom (e.g. presentations, active participation in class, exams, etc.) will be weighted differently and/or replaced by other tasks and activities and/or
• course units will be held synchronously as a video conference with obligatory assistance.
• a written exam online and/or
• an oral exam in the form of a video conference.People who belong to a COVID-19 risk group, who are living with people belonging to a COVID-19 risk group, who are in quarantine due to COVID-19, or who are affected by travel restrictions and therefore cannot attend courses personally, will be released from the obligation to attend the course on campus, relevant materials will be made available in the Moodle course and individual substitute forms of assessment will be offered to allow for the completion of the required study achievement. Evidence must be provided for the exemption.