340291 VO+UE Localization and Technical Communication (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 15.02.2021 09:00 to Fr 26.02.2021 17:00
- Registration is open from Mo 08.03.2021 09:00 to Fr 12.03.2021 17:00
- Deregistration possible until We 31.03.2021 23:59
FR 14-tg von 26.03.2021 bis 18.06.2021 14.00-17.00 Digital
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
• Submission of written contributions on the e-learning platform: Exercises addressing intralingual and interlingual localisation, machine translation, comprehensibility of technical documentation. These contributions are individual and group work (apart from classes).
• Project work: The software localisation is implemented as a group and comprises a cost estimation, an invoice, a project management handbook as well as the localised product in different formats.
All materials are permitted for all types of contributions.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
• Submission of written contributions on the e-learning platform
• Project work
The grade depends on the number of points obtained
Students work collaboratively on a localisation project.