350141 UE Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing: Didactic Concepts (2016W)
(= LÜV natur- und erlebnisorientierter BWH Skilanglauf)
MITTWOCH, 19. Oktober 2016, 10.00 Uhr, Hörsaal 3Diese LV wird als Block:
von Fr. 06.01. - Di., 10.01.2017
- Registration is open from Mo 12.09.2016 09:00 to Fr 23.09.2016 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 31.10.2016 12:00
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Review of the technical skills. A part of an announced practical performance assessment at the end of the course is the testing of all classic cross-country skiing techniques
Review of the sport motor skills in the classical techniques in the context of an announced practical performance assessment at the end of the course in a competitive round course
Immanent review of teaching skills in methodic and practical teaching performances as part of the course
Immanent reviewing of tour planning, navigation during a tour and post processing a tour in moderate terrain and the safety measures for a tour
Review of knowledge in the theoretical foundations for Bewegungslehre, methodic and cross-country skiing equipment as part of an announced theoretical performance assessment at the end of the course (writing)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
• Acquisition of methodic skills: Objective of the methodic workshop is the acquisition of cross-country skiing mediation skills from beginner to advanced to Intermediate at school (secondary level 1 and 2).
• Acquisition of professional knowledge: The objective is to provide basic theoretical knowledge for cross-country skiing lessons in school operations.
• Acquisition of specific skills for the cross-country skiing in school: The objective is to provide practical knowledge and skills for cross-country skiing lessons in school operations.
Motor learning in small groups
Methodical teaching appearances for small groups
Lectures on kinetics and the motivation for cross-country skiing at school
Workshops on the methodic, cross-country skiing equipment and different qualities of snow
workshops on methodic development of teaching paths