Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform. NOTE: Courses where at least one unit is on-site are currently marked "on-site" in u:find.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first serve).
- Registration is open from We 15.02.2017 08:00 to Tu 14.03.2017 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Tu 14.03.2017 12:00
topics ranging from plant nutrition and photosynthesis to stress physiology (biotic and abiotic) and to plant family specific molecular ecology aspects.
Assessment and permitted materials
Attendance control, written examination (10 questions accross the lecture topics)
1) 25.01.2017 (70 out of 100 points for passing)
2) 01.03.17 (80 out of 100 points for passing)
3) 15.03.17 (80 out of 100 points for passing)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
You need to be signed in for examination!
Last modified: Mo 07.09.2020 15:43