Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform.
Further information about on-site teaching can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
digital 11:00-12:30 Uhr
- Registration is open from Mo 30.11.2020 00:00 to Mo 14.12.2020 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Mo 14.12.2020 23:59
All lectures will b supported by slides. The slides and the supporting materials, which will be pointed out in the lecture, will be accessible via moodle and are content of the exam.
Assessment and permitted materials
Written exam. Key:
100,00 % - 87,00 % = 1
86,99 % - 75,00 % = 2
74,99 % - 63,00 % = 3
62,99 % - 50,00 % = 4
49,99 % - 0,00 % = 5
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
The aim is:
- to teach the interdependency of abiotic and biotic systems
- to impart basic knowledge of processes in space and time
- to teach methods of landscape ecology
Last modified: Mo 07.12.2020 15:08