260016 VO Experimental Physics II: Optics, Electromagnetism and Relativity (2021S)
- Registration is open from Tu 01.06.2021 08:00 to Fr 25.06.2021 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Tu 29.06.2021 12:00
Assessment and permitted materials
- 32 points for questions about the VO,
- No pocket calculator or other aids (mobile phone!) allowed
- Only water bottle and writing utensils allowed
- Sheet of paper is provided for notes (they will not be considered for grading)The exam is based on 20 questions, each of them amounting to 1.6 points. For a particular question, either one answer only can be correct or more than one answer can be correct. The former case is indicated by "Only one answer is correct", the latter case by "More answers are correct". If you choose not all the correct answers, you will get an aliquot of the maximum points. If you choose one or several wrong answer, there will be no points assigned to the question.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
29-32 very good (1),
25-28 good (2),
21-24 satisfactory (3),
17-20 enough (4),
0-16 failed (5).