040029 SE Seminar Basel Regulation and Bank Resiliency (MA) (2020S)
- Anmeldung von Mo 10.02.2020 09:00 bis Mi 19.02.2020 12:00
- Anmeldung von Di 25.02.2020 09:00 bis Mi 26.02.2020 12:00
- Abmeldung bis Do 30.04.2020 23:59
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
Introduction of topics at first meeting at March 2nd.
Participation at the final presentation at June 23rd (whole session) is mandatory and necessary for a general discussion of seminar outcomes.
Deadline for submission of final papers is July 10th, 2020, 6pm.
1. Face-to-face class room meetings are cancelled from March 23rd until the foreseeable future. Teaching via moodle and zoom.
2. An assessment about the realization of the final presentation in June 23rd will depend on the future assessment of the risk situation and the possibility to return to University premises.
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
Active discussion of work of peers (25%)Attendance mandatory. Course organization will be introduced and the presentation schedule will be arranged in the first meeting at October 1st. Failure to show up in the first meeting may result in the non-availability of presentation slots.
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
Each candidate has to submit a single-authored paper not exceeding 15 pages.
The seminar draft has to be submitted one week prior to the presentation in electronic form. This version is distributed to seminar participants in order to allow them preparation. After the presentation the paper can still be improved.
Deadline for submission of the final version of seminar papers is July 10, 2020. Thereafter no corrections are possibly anymore.2. Presentation of the seminar paper (25 points)
Presentations can be shared, but each candidate will be assessed on his/her own part.3. Course participation (25 points)
Active preparation and participation are required as well as active reception and discussion of the work and presentations of peers. A seminar requires two-way communication, i.e. both a sender and a receiver. Accordingly, both roles will be relevant for grading.
Active participation in all presentations is required.