040106 UK Entscheidungs- und Spieltheorie (BA) (2020S)
- Anmeldung von Mo 10.02.2020 09:00 bis Mi 19.02.2020 12:00
- Abmeldung bis Do 30.04.2020 23:59
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
1 - Above 87%
2 - Above 75%
3 - Above 63%
4 - Above 50%UPDATE JUNE 2020: ONLINE FINAL EXAM
- Format: The exam will have 4 problems with 3 to 5 subquestions in each problem.
- Content: The exam will cover all material covered in this course (lecture 1 to lecture 12 included). This is an open-book exam, so you are allowed to access all your notes while solving it.
- Timing: You have 1 hour 30 mins to complete the exam and 30 mins to upload your solutions.
- Date and logistic: The exam will take place on Tuesday the 30th of June from 11.00 to 13.00. The exam will be posted on the course's Moodle page in the section "Final exam" at 11.00am (CET) on the 30th of June. You will then be able to download the cover sheet and the questions. Make sure you fill in the cover sheet before starting the exam. You can either handwrite your answers on a blank piece of paper or type them in a Word document (or other typesetting software) . Once you have completed all the answers, convert your word document to pdf or take a picture of your handwritten answers and submit them on Moodle together with the completed cover sheet, via the link available below the exam paper in the section "Final exam". The link will only be available until 13.00pm (CET) on the 30th of June. If you fail to submit your exam by this time, then you will get a grade of 0 for this exam.
Questions and technical issues: I will be available via the Moodle/Blackboard chat to discuss any questions you may have during the exam. If you face a technical issue at any point, either to access the Moodle page, download the exam, or upload your answer, please let me know as quickly as possible by email or otherwise so we can address the issue.You are expected to complete the exam independently and without communicating with anyone else.UPDATE ON ASSESSMENT APRIL 2020: The mid-term exam will account for 40% of the final grade, the final exam 50% and the problem sets 10%.UPDATE APRIL 2020 - ONLINE MID-TERM EXAM. The exam will take place on Wednesday the 6th of May from 11.30 to 13.30. The exam will be posted on the course's Moodle page in the section "Mid-term exam" between "Dynamic games 2" and "Dynamic games 3" at 11.30am (CET) on the 6th of May. Content: The exam will cover all material up to and including "Dynamic Games 2: commitment and first-mover advantate" which we will cover next week. This is an open-book exam, so you are allowed to access all your notes while solving it. You are expected to complete the exam independently and without communicating with anyone else.There will be one midterm exam and one final exam, which account for 30% and 60% of the grade, respectively. The remaining 10% is obtained by actively participating in tutorials and handing in one homework set. Every tutorial, some students are randomly selected to hand in their answers to the homework for that week at the beginning of the session.