040185 KU Logistics and Material Management (MA) (2016W)
- Anmeldung von Mo 12.09.2016 09:00 bis Do 22.09.2016 14:00
- Abmeldung bis Fr 14.10.2016 14:00
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
The first session is on Tuesday, October 4, 2016. The course language is English.Attendance in the first session is mandatory. All students who are not present during the first session will be dropped from class if they did not excuse in advance via e-Mail. All students who confirmed their participation during the first session will be graded.The midterm exam will presumably take place from 09:45 to 11:15 on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 in lecture room 10.
The final exam will presumably take place from 09:45 to 11:15 on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 in lecture room 10.Only students who signed up for the class in univis/u:space are allowed to take the class (that means, that you have to at least be on the waiting list if you want to take this class). No exceptions possible.
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
- homework assignments (20%; students MUST be present in class and prepared to present the exercises in class upon request)
- a written midterm exam (35%; no course material allowed)
- a written final exam (45%; no course material allowed)Cheating during an examination will be sanctioned according to the university's constitution in its current form (i.e., the entire course will not be graded but marked as cheated and counted as one attempt). Signing for another student will be counted as cheating as well (also during homework sessions).Students who want to take part in an exam are required to bring their student ID. Otherwise, they will be asked to go to the secretary's office to make a copy of the alternative ID (driver's licence, passport, etc.). Non-official IDs (bank cards, Vorteilscards, etc.) will NOT be accepted without any exceptions. This procedure will not extend the duration of the examination.The students' IDs will be checked only after handing out the examination sheets. Students who are not on the list or don't have a valid identification card will not be allowed to participate in the examination even if they were already handed an examination sheet.
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
4: 50% to <63%
3: 63% to <75%
2: 75% to <88%
1: 88% to 100%
- Tempelmeier (2008), Material Logistik, 7. Auflage, Springer
- Nahmias (2009), Production and Operations Analysis, 6th ed., Mc. Graw Hill
- Silver, E.A., Pyke, D.F., Peterson, R. (1998), Inventory Management and Production Planning and Scheduling, 3rd edition, Wiley.