040491 KU Implementation of Optimization Techniques (MA) (2018S)
* UK Special Topics in Production/Logistics/SCM: Softwaretools in Decision Support
* https://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/c++-tutorial.htmlThe course is particularly recommended to students, who want to write their thesis in the field Smart Production and Supply Chain Management.
- Anmeldung von Mi 14.02.2018 09:00 bis Mi 21.02.2018 12:00
- Abmeldung bis Mi 14.03.2018 23:59
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
PC-Seminarraum 5 Oskar-Morgenstern-Platz 1 1.Untergeschoß
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
* [30%] Mid-Term Exam
* [35%] End-Term ExamThe homework programming exercises can (and should be done) in groups of 2 - 3 people. They have to be uploaded in Moodle until latest Tuesday 23:59 o'clock prior to the next class. At the beginning of each class groups will be randomly selected to present their code (resp. solution method).
The amount of work for the homework exercises increases throughout the semester, therefore the amount of points which can be gained is weighted according to their workload (i.e. exercises at the beginning of the semester are worth less points than exercises at the end of the semester).
Attempts of cheating by groups (e.g. uploading code which was not written by themselves) of single students (e.g. no contribution to the exercise) can be penalized by deducting up to twice as many points as the exercise is worth.Theory questions have to be ticked on Moodle until Thursday 12:00 o'clock. At the beginning of each class students will be selected randomly to present the answers to the theory questions. Again, attempts of cheating can be penalized by deducting up to twice as many points as the question is worth.In general, if a theory question is ticked or a programming exercise is uploaded students must be present in class, so that they can be chosen to present their homework. Failure to do so (without prior notification of absence) will be considered as an attempt of cheating.If one is asked to present the solution of a programming exercise but fails to do so, all points for programming exercises of the respective class will be canceled. Similarly, if one fails to answer a theory question, all ticks for theory questions of the respective class will be canceled.
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
4: 50% to <63%
3: 63% to <75%
2: 75% to <87%
1: 87% to 100%
* Implementation of optimization methods for various problems that arise in production and logistics.
In order to access this material you need a valid UNET account. Moodle weblogin: https://moodle.univie.ac.at/Useful links: