040669 KU Simulation I (MA) (2020S)
- Anmeldung von Mo 10.02.2020 09:00 bis Mi 19.02.2020 12:00
- Anmeldung von Di 25.02.2020 09:00 bis Mi 26.02.2020 12:00
- Abmeldung bis Do 30.04.2020 23:59
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
- a midterm exam (35%, open book) June 19th, 9:45, duration 60min
- a final exam (35%, open book), June 26th, duration 60 min
- a mini case-study (30%, to be worked on individually, grading based on final report)At least 50% have to be obtained for a positive grade. The grading key is as follows:
4: 50% to <63%
3: 63% to <75%
2: 75% to <87%
1: 87% to 100%Cheating during an examination will be sanctioned according to the university's constitution in its current form (i.e., the entire course will not be graded but marked as cheated and counted as one attempt). Signing for another student will be counted as cheating as well (also during homework sessions).
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
The assessment is based on the students' theoretical (e.g., solving problems from queuing theory) and practical capabilities (implementing simulation models in AnyLogic) acquired throughout the course.
Hillier, F.S., Lieberman, G. J.: Introduction to OperationsResearch, McGraw-Hill.
(Kelton, W.D.: Simulation withArena, McGraw-Hill.)
Handbook of Simulation (Wiley)