040897 KU LP Modeling II (MA) (2021S)
- Anmeldung von Do 11.02.2021 09:00 bis Mo 22.02.2021 12:00
- Anmeldung von Do 25.02.2021 09:00 bis Fr 26.02.2021 12:00
- Anmeldung von Do 29.04.2021 14:15 bis Do 06.05.2021 13:59
- Abmeldung bis Do 13.05.2021 13:59
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
Most of the content of the class will be provided on a weekly basis online live, but slides with audio comments will also be provided. Correspondingly, there will be homework examples every week which have to be solved individually and have to be uploaded in Moodle.There will be a group homework, where students have to understand and implement an LP problem from literature. Presentations will be held on June 17th.There is an exam on June 24th, online, open-book.Additional details and updates will be provided in Moodle.
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
30 % group homework (due: July 15th, 2021 via Moodle)
5 % presentation (date: June, 17th, 2021)
40 % final exam (open book; online) (date: June 24th, 2021)
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
4: 50% to <63%
3: 63% to <75%
2: 75% to <87%
1: 87% to 100%
- Transportation / assignment problems
- Transshipment and warehouse location problems
- Vehicle routing problems
- Network flow problems
- Network design problems
- Lot-sizingFurthermore, the exam will include parts where students need to show the implementation skills acquired during lessons and homework by writing Mosel code on paper (e.g. how the implementation of a certain constraint would look like, how one has to declare variables, etc.) and by explaining a given Mosel code and/or finding errors in it.
* Papadimitriou, C. H., & Steiglitz, K. (1998). Combinatorial Optimization: Algorithms and Complexity. Dover Publications.
* Guéret, C., Prins, C., & Sevaux, M. (2002). Applications of optimisation with Xpress-MP. Dash optimization.
* Hillier, F. S., & Lieberman, G. J. Introduction to Operations Research. McGraw-Hill.
* Anderson, D. R., Sweeney, D. J. An introduction to management science: quantitative approaches to decision making. South-Western.