200196 SE Bachelorarbeit (2021S)
- Anmeldung von Di 16.02.2021 11:30 bis Do 18.02.2021 11:18
- Abmeldung bis Do 18.02.2021 11:19
Termine (iCal) - nächster Termin ist mit N markiert
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, this course will take place as digital teaching until further notice.
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ON THE LECTURE DATES / TIMES***:
1) This lecture course takes place online each Thursday 9:45-12:15. However, students are encouraged to keep all Thursdays free until 13.00, as the time between 12:15 and 13:00 will be dedicated to work within the groups in breakout rooms on BigBlueButton.
2) On Thursday 17.6.2021, the lecture will take place 9:45-13:30 (obligatory for all students - oral group presentations)
3) The last lecture will take place on ***MONDAY 21.6.2021*** 9:45-11:15 (there will be no lecture on Thursday 24.6.)
Ziele, Inhalte und Methode der Lehrveranstaltung
Art der Leistungskontrolle und erlaubte Hilfsmittel
30% of grading will rate your active participation in your group project, in class and on Moodle.
10% of grading will rate the oral group presentation at the end of the semester
30% of grading will rate the quality of the part common to your whole group in your Bachelor thesis.
30% of grading will rate the quality of the part of Bachelor thesis you wrote on your own.
If your group decided there is no group part, the individual part will count as 40% and the coherence of the whole thesis will count as 20%.
Option B: theoretical Bachelor thesis (maximum one student per group allowed)
10% of grading will rate your active participation in class and on Moodle
10% of grading will rate the individual oral presentation at the end of the semester
80% of grading will rate your Bachelor thesis
Mindestanforderungen und Beurteilungsmaßstab
The final list of participants in this semester's lecture course will be decided during the first online lecture on Thursday 11.3.2021 at 9:45 o'clock.
You will work in groups of 4-5 students, which have already been formed last semester. You can switch to another group if you find another student willing to swap.
The final version of the bachelor thesis can be handed in either by 15th July or by 15th September 2021. The earlier deadline (15.7.) must be met if you wish to apply for a Master program already the following semester.
Expected length is 35.000-40.000 letters including spaces; title page, abstract, appendix and references list not included.
1) Group writes Method & Results & Appendix sections together (group part) and Abstract & Introduction & Discussion sections are written individually. [Recommended by teachers]
2 Each member focuses on a specific sub-question/hypothesis and thus writes a sub-part of each section. [Coordinate well to make the whole thesis coherent! ]