010109 SE What is human ? (2021W)
On the relationship between anthropology and ethics as reflected in interdisciplinary approaches
- Registration is open from Th 02.09.2021 10:00 to Th 30.09.2021 10:00
- Deregistration possible until Su 31.10.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The seminar will be held in the presence mode. In case of a deterioration of the COVID-10 situation, the method will switch to simultaneous online teaching. Those students who cannot participate in a presence mode due to medical reasons should contact Prof. Müller in advance: email@example.com. In case the number of participants exceeds the capacity of the room, a simultaneous system of in presence and online will be enabled and individual presence or online participation will be fixed in the first seminar meeting.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- oral paper should present key points and stimulate discussion
- instruction of common reading: structure the text in sense units, - active and regular participation (if you have to miss a unit, please excuse in writing).
- the discussion paper (short presentation) should contain central points of the ethical problem and stimulate discussion; a lesson protocol should reflect the central points of a presentation and the discussion and identify ethically relevant questions.
- in the context of a seminar paper, a sub-topic from the context of the seminar is to be written with reference to relevant secondary literature in the scope of 15 pages (incl. title page, table of contents and LIterature).