020040 UE Interreligious Learning (2021S)
- Registration is open from Mo 15.02.2021 09:00 to Mo 01.03.2021 09:00
- Registration is open from Fr 05.03.2021 09:00 to Mo 15.03.2021 09:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 31.05.2021 00:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Preliminary meeting: Monday 10.5.2021, 12:45-14:00Block date: 25.6.-26.6.2021, both from 9:00-18:00
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
- Compulsory attendance, students are allowed two unexcused absences.
- The short presentation is obligatory.
- Seminar paper is mandatory to hand in.Assessment standard:
- Presentation: 30 points
- Handout: 30 points (given/agreed deadline must be met)
- Participation in the discussion phases (constructive, technically correct contributions and engagement in the discussion of the presentations): 40 points.For a positive evaluation of the course, 60 points are required.
1 (very good) 100-90 points
2 (good) 89-81 points
3 (satisfactory) 80-71 points
4 (sufficient) 70-60 points
5 (insufficient) 59-0 points