020048 VO-L Introduction to the Law of Religions and Religious Communities in Europe (2020S)
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
- Exam dates in June: 25th and 26th June, 16:30 - 20:00 h, max. 30 minutes each
-via Moodle (BigBlueButton)
- to register for the exam date in June please write an E-Mail to Mr. Christian Sichera (firstname.lastname@example.org) until one week prior to the exam, that is until the 18.06.2020.
- How to enter the exam: In the course on Moodle in the subsection “Exam June” will be a Big Blue Button-room opened for you. You enter the room by clicking on the button at your appointed time slot.
-What to bring to the exam: your student ID, the necessary technical infrastructure, e.g. a computer, tablet or smartphone with a functioning camera and microphone
- What not to bring to the exam: Please not bring any forbidden means of aid or resources (“unerlaubte Hilfsmittel”). In case of cheating, the exam will be terminated and the incident will be documented with an “X” in your transcript of records.
- When will you receive your final grade? We are three lecturers and all three of us will be present at the exam. You will receive a question from each of us. When we are finished examining you, we will advise with each other and ascertain your final grade on the basis of the oral exam and the bonus points you have gained throughout the term. You will receive a notification on your final grade via e-mail on the evening of your exam.Further information on the assessment of the course please see down below.UPDATE (30.04.2020): Due to the minimum distance and hygiene regulations connected with COVID-19 we had to change the assessment in this course:- oral examination via video-converence on Moodle (Big Blue Button, Blackboard Collaborate or Jitsi)
- three questions will be posed, two closed questions and one open questions.
- active participation will enter into the assessment (bonus points)Registration for the final exam via Moodle until two weeks before the examination date.Dates:
- 25.06.2020 (we might offer more than one examination date in June, depending on the number of registrations for the first date of exam)
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Potentially: Active participation during the sessions of the course: additional 15%Oral exam (see above):
Max. 30 points for each closed questions
Max. 40 points for open questionThe final grade is the result of the oral exam and potential bonus points for active participation:1 (sehr gut) 100 – 87 Punkte
2 (gut) 86,99 – 75 Punkte
3 (befriedigend) 74,99 – 63 Punkte
4 (genügend) 62,99 – 50 Punkte
5 (nicht genügend) 49,99 – 0 Punkte
Im Besonderen für die deutschsprachigen Teilnehmer und Teilnehmerinnen als Sekundärliteratur:
Kalb/Potz/Schinkele, Religionsrecht. 2003 (Kapitel I, II, IV 3., V, VI, XIV, XV, XVI 1-5, XIX).
Association in the course directory