030144 KO Public International Law and International Organisations for EC (2021W)
- Registration is open from Mo 13.09.2021 00:01 to Mo 27.09.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Th 14.10.2021 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
– a written discussion of a fictitious scenario in international affairs during the last session (Open book): 30 points
– an oral presentation of a current scenario in international affairs on the basis of a newspaper article (suggestions available on Moodle, own ideas are welcome): 20 points
– class participation: 10 points
The examination, paper, presentation and class participation can be done in German or English.
Regular course attendance as well as the attainment of at least 51% of the assessment criteria are necessary for a successful completion of the course.
Registered students who do not attend the first course unit without specification of an important reason will be deregistered from the course.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
At the end of this course participants should be able to analyse legal questions and case studies from an international law perspective. Active class participation is essential.