Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice. Inform yourself about the current status on u:find and check your e-mails regularly. Registration is mandatory for courses and exams. Wearing a FFP2 face mask and a valid evidence of being tested, vaccinated or have recovered from an infection are mandatory on site.
Please read the information on studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
030381 SE Human Rights of Children (2010S)
- für DissertantInnen
Continuous assessment of course work
Zeit und Ort werden unter http://bim.lbg.ac.at/de/030381-se-human-rights-children
Dieses Seminar wird nur als Dissertant/Innen-Seminar geführt.
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Mo 01.02.2010 00:05 to We 03.03.2010 23:55
- Deregistration possible until Su 21.03.2010 23:59
Currently no class schedule is known.
Assessment and permitted materials
In general, the event is open to the public. Students who want to obtain credits have to:
- prove a sound knowledge of the international human rights regime, e.g. successful participation in an introduction lecture or seminar on international human rights:
- engage actively in the discussions
- write a paper on one of the topics and present it at the final seminar meeting.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Last modified: Mo 07.09.2020 15:28