Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice. Inform yourself about the current status on u:find and check your e-mails regularly.
Please read the information on https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
030566 MC Ius Commune Moot Court (2019S)
Imperial Aulic Council
Continuous assessment of course work
Motivationsschreiben an LV-Leiter.
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Fr 01.02.2019 00:01 to Mo 11.03.2019 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Fr 15.03.2019 23:59
max. 12 participants
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
31.03. - 02.04.2019, Nancy, Strassbourg (Block)
03. - 05.08.2019, Tel Aviv & Jerusalem (Block)
07.08.2019, 12:00 - 18:30, Jerusalem
12:00 - 13:00
Seminarraum SEM42 Schottenbastei 10-16, Juridicum, 4.OG
13:00 - 14:00
Seminarraum SEM43 Schottenbastei 10-16, Juridicum, 4.OG
Assessment and permitted materials
The students' progress will be monitored on the basis of their participation in the pre-moots and the moot.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
There are seven conditions for a successful participation in the 4th Ius Commune Moot Court - The Imperial Aulic Council 2019:
- interest in, but no prior knowledge of the Ius Commune
- a letter of motivation
- above average English language skills
- readiness to be part of a team
- participation in two of the three pre-moots in Vienna & Eisenstadt, Nancy & Strassbourg and in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem
- participation in a minimum of 28 lectures, excursions and coaching units during the summer term 2019
- writing a seminar paper based on the oral pleading in the moot court (in order to gain 4 additional ECTS)
The moot counts as the final exam.
Available in class.
Last modified: Mo 07.09.2020 15:28