Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice (e.g. cancellation of on-site teaching and conversion to online exams). Register for courses/exams via u:space, find out about the current status on u:find and on the moodle learning platform. NOTE: Courses where at least one unit is on-site are currently marked "on-site" in u:find.
Further information about on-site teaching and access tests can be found at https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
030567 MC Historical Jewish Law Moot Court (2021S)
The Rabbinic Tribunal of Prague
Continuous assessment of course work
Motivationsschreiben an LV-Leiter.
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first serve).
- Registration is open from Mo 01.02.2021 00:01 to Mo 05.04.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Mo 12.04.2021 23:59
max. 12 participants
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
22 July - 4 August 2021
10:00 - 11:30
Assessment and permitted materials
The students' progress will be monitored on the basis of their participation in the pre-moots and the moot.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
There are five conditions for a successful participation in the 5th Historical Jewish Law Moot Court 2021:
- interest in, but no prior knowledge of Jewish law
- a letter of motivation
- above average English language skills
- readiness to be part of a team
- writing a seminar paper based on the oral pleading in the moot court is optional (required in order to gain 4 additional ECTS)
The moot counts as the final examination.
Available in class.
Last modified: Fr 23.07.2021 08:27