Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, changes to courses and exams may be necessary at short notice. Inform yourself about the current status on u:find and check your e-mails regularly.
Please read the information on https://studieren.univie.ac.at/en/info.
Warning! The directory is not yet complete and will be amended until the beginning of the term.
030567 MC Historical Jewish Law Moot Court (2021W)
The Rabbinic Tribunal of Prague
Continuous assessment of course work
Voraussetzung für die Anmeldung ist ein Motivationsschreiben und ein Aufnahmegespräch.
Note: The time of your registration within the registration period has no effect on the allocation of places (no first come, first served).
- Registration is open from Mo 13.09.2021 00:01 to We 13.10.2021 23:59
- Deregistration possible until Fr 15.10.2021 23:59
max. 12 participants
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Block: 20.-25. Februar 2022 Jerusalem/Tel Aviv
12:00 - 13:00
Seminarraum SEM42 Schottenbastei 10-16, Juridicum, 4.OG
Assessment and permitted materials
The students' progress will be monitored on the basis of their participation in the pre-moots and the moot.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
There are five conditions for a successful participation in the 5th Historical Jewish Law Moot Court 2021:
- interest in, but no prior knowledge of Jewish law
- a letter of motivation
- above average English language skills
- readiness to be part of a team
- writing a seminar paper based on the oral pleading in the moot court is optional (required in order to gain 4 additional ECTS)
The moot counts as the final examination.
Available in class.
Last modified: We 13.10.2021 08:28