040047 SE Topics in Evidence-Based Decision Making (MA) (2018W)
- Registration is open from Mo 10.09.2018 09:00 to Th 20.09.2018 12:00
- Registration is open from Mo 24.09.2018 09:00 to We 26.09.2018 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Mo 15.10.2018 23:59
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Grades are determined as follows:
1. (10%) Presentation of one exercise.
2. (10%) Presentation of one extended abstract.
3. (30%) Presentation of one paper.
4. (20%) Active participation in discussion.
5. (30%) Hand in two term papers each consisting of an extended abstract (about 1 page) summarizing the paper in your own words and your comments and own thoughts (max. 3 pages). Best shot counts.
Note: deadline for handing in written material (exercise, extended abstract, presentation, term papers) at latest 24 hours before the course by e-mail to me.