040057 KU International Trade Law (MA) (2020W)
Nachanmeldungen sind ausnahmslos nicht möglich.
Studierende der Warteliste können nur nach Maßgabe freier Plätze in den Kurs aufgenommen werden.
- Registration is open from Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 to We 23.09.2020 12:00
- Registration is open from Mo 28.09.2020 09:00 to We 30.09.2020 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
The first session is planned to be held in the lecture room but it is currently quite likely that it will also – similar to all the subsequent others – be online-only.
Teaching consists of online lectures including slides (available on Youtube and Moodle).
The morning sessions will then be used to discuss the content of each lecture.
There will be two final exams, one online – on 20 January – one on Friday, 29 January in Lecture Room 4, 1645-1815h.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
– one written only exam (presence exam) in the final session (72 points in total), if necessary open book exam
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
– two exams in the final two sessions (72 points in total), the first with Single & Multiple Choice Questions, the second is a case study
> 40 points for a positive grade in total
– two unexcused absences max
EU Common Market law
Basics of international investment law and its relationship to trade law (free trade agreements like NAFTA or CETA)