040096 UK Special Topics in Banking and Finance: Financial Markets (2016W)
- Registration is open from Mo 12.09.2016 09:00 to Th 22.09.2016 14:00
- Deregistration possible until Fr 14.10.2016 14:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
Course start: 12.10.2016
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
You have to
- prepare the lectures by reading the suggested literature,
- study the slides and handouts,
- attend every class meeting and participate actively in discussion.
Minimum requirements and assessment criteria
Your grade will depend on
- your answers to the questions of the midterm exam (30%),
- your answers to the questions of the final exam (40%), as well as
- your presentation and your active participation in class (30%).