040162 SE Political Order, Culture, Geography and Economic Development (MA) (2020W)
Track in Macroeconomic Policy and Trak ind Policy Evaluation
- Registration is open from Mo 14.09.2020 09:00 to We 23.09.2020 12:00
- Deregistration possible until Sa 31.10.2020 12:00
Classes (iCal) - next class is marked with N
This seminar is a blocked course. It is likely (but not yet certain) that the last class meeting on Friday December 18, 2020 will not be needed.Students not attending the first class meeting on October 8, 2020 (in which also a lot of organizational issues will be announced and discussed) will automatically be de-registered from the course.If the Covid-19 situation permits, this course will be held offline (i.e., with physical presence) at the times and locations indicated. Otherwise this course will be moved online. In the latter case, information (such as links to online class meetings, etc.) will be sent to registered students ahead of time.
Aims, contents and method of the course
Assessment and permitted materials
* Brief comments on a third paper during class
* A seminar paper on a fourth paper
* Active participation and discussion during class meetingsThe exact weights of these activities for the composition of the final grade will be announced during the first class meeting.